Feel free to browse on the following details when you have the same questions.
1. What is Chendul consisting of?
Chendul consists of fine shaved ice, fresh coconut milk, sweet gula Melaka (brown sugar syrup), tasty red beansand smooth and chewy Chendul, the main ingredient which is made of palm flour and green pandan.
2. Is Penang Road Famous TeoChew Chendul Halal?
No. We are pork free no lard restaurant.
3. Where can I find the Penang Road Famous TeoChew Chendul nearest me?
The legendary roadside Penang Road Famous TeoChew Chendul is still located at Lebuh Keng Kwee while thecomplete list of our store locations can be found here.
4. Does Penang Road Famous TeoChew Chendul offer a delivery service?
Since we always aim to serve only the freshest Chendul and ensure that our customers will enjoy its quality, wecurrently do not to have delivery service.
5. What other bestsellers does Penang Road Famous TeoChew Chendul offer?
Besides our famous Chendul, we also serve other bestsellers like Assam Laksa, Homemade Rojak and Curry Mee.
6. What is the operating hour of Penang Road Famous TeoChew Chendul stores?
Due to different locations, Penang Road Famous TeoChew Chendul outlet operating hours vary however the roadsidestall at Lebuh Keng Kwee opens from 10am – 7pm. The other outlets' operating hours can be found here.
7. Does Penang Road Famous TeoChew Chendul offer a lactose-free Chendul?
Yes. Our Chendul is made best with coconut milk which is free of lactose so everyone can enjoy it at its best quality.
8. Is there any Penang Road Famous TeoChew Chendul overseas yet?
Not at the moment. However, we still aspire to bring Chendul to the world and will continue to improve our productsand services to serve every one locally and globally.